The safety of our patients and our employees is our top priority. We are currently open and treating patients because physical therapy is essential.
We are offering Telehealth appointments for those who may be more at risk or anyone that would rather stay home. Please call the office to set this up so that you can have continued care.
What are we doing to mitigate risk?
- Frequent hand washing for all patients and employees prior to and after treatment.
- All equipment, tables, linens are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as usual.
- Reduced practitioner hours to minimize the number of people in the building at once in respect to social distancing.
- Only patients are allowed in the clinic during appointment times (no friends, spouses, or children, etc.).
- Cancellation fees will be waived as we ask those that are sick to stay home until cleared by their physician.